DEAD WOODS Forest, its’ owner(s), management, volunteer(s), employee(s), and land owner(s), hereafter collectively known as DEAD WOODS Forest are not liable or responsible for any accidents, injuries or deaths that may occur while at DEAD WOODS Forest and/or any sponsors/supporters are not responsible for any loss, stolen and/or damaged possessions of patrons or guests while on the premise of DEAD WOODS Forest. DEAD WOODS Forest is a wooded trail.
DEAD WOODS Forest reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will exeprience very loud sounds/noises and bright lights, very low visibility, darkness with fog, damp, wet or dry conditions and a physically demanding environment. You should not participate if your are pregnant; suffer from claustrophobia, nyctophobia–fear of the dark/night, prone to seizures, heart, respiratory problems or any other health problems. You will not be admitted if you appear to be intoxicated or are wearing any form of a temporary cast, medical brace or on crutches. No photography or videotaping allowed. No children allowed unless accompanied by an adult.
Please take your time and watch your step. Enter at Your Own Risk!
- Please Do Not touch the actors or props, do not touch anything!
- No Alcohol, drugs or smoking is allowed or permitted on the premises.
- No masks or costumes allowed.
- No firearms and/or weapons of any type are allowed on the premises.
- Other than staff, no one is allowed to use their own flashlight(s), cameras, laser lights and/or other forms of illumination including cell phones or cam recorders within the attraction.
- Wear proper shoes and clothes. You may get dirty and/or muddy. The wooded trail is on uneven ground and unfamiliar surroundings.
- All guests and/or patrons must stay on the designated trail. Do not leave the trail; it could be very dangerous.
- No pets or animals allowed.
- There are wild animals, poisonous snakes, poisonous insects, etc. in the forest. Please be cautious of everything.
- No running or horse playing within the DEAD WOODS Forest premises.
- Be Scared, but be Safe.
- No refunds and/or no transferring of unused tickets allowed and all sales are final. There will be NO REFUNDS for any reason.
- If you break or lose our flashlight, there will be a $10.00 charge.
If you break any of the above rules, you will be ejected off the attraction premises and there will be no refund(s).
Be prepared to sign a similar statement before entering indicating that you understand and will abide by DEAD WOODS Forest Rules, Warnings, and Disclaimers.
If you lose or damage our flashlight (s), there will be a $10.00 charge.